Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ohio for the weekend

We were able to take a quick trip to Ohio for the weekend. My little sister, Franki, graduated high school. I actually don't have any pictures of the party or graduation from my phone. I will hopefully get some from my sister-in-law and post those later. 

The pictures are actually all backwards. Oh well. 
Jeremy riding in the back with this 'oh so happy baby' on our way home.
We rode home in Anton and Breanna's van. 

Getting one last time with the puppy before loading in the car.
Carly's favorite thing to do at Oma and Papa's house is have the kitchen window open and Kelsie, the dog, will come right up to it and eat whatever the little hands feed her. So cute.
Uncle Leo helping Carly walk into a graduation party. She was being silly about walking by herself. He grabbed her hand and then was fine. 

It's tradition to sign the Keller's barn at the graduation party. :) 

Jeremy's one last time with his Saturn. My parents gladly got it from us. 

Family picture :)

On our way to Ohio in the Saturn. This girl is teething and has four molars coming in. She was such a trooper. poor girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment