Wednesday, October 8, 2014

27 weeks

Wow! 27 weeks along. 

Size: baby girl is the size of a head of cauliflower

wearing: I am wearing maternity pants. Some of my leggings that I wore at the beginning are now too tight for my belly. Oh well. Walmart had t shirts for $1!!! I bought seven of them in all different colors. I wasn't quite ready or big enough to wear my maternity shirts so I got shirts that work great and are comfortable and modest. I wear them every day with a scarf :) I can only wear scarves when I'm out and about, once I get home I have to take them off because I get too hot and I feel like it's choking me. haha.

sleeping: I am sleeping really well. I only wake up about once a night to go to the bathroom. I wake up more because my sweet husband has been sick and snoring. :) 

eating: I love to eat. I am grateful that I am at this point and love to eat pretty much anything. My only problem is that I burp a lot after I eat. Yeah gross. I really like mints after I eat. Some days I can't get enough chocolate and some days I love salty things. 

best part of being pregnant: I love feeling her move! aaahhh. This is my favorite part. I wake up because she kicks me. I have to go to the bathroom at a snap of a finger because she kicks me. I watch my belly more than a movie because she kicks. I love it. 

worst part of being pregnant: I tried on some dresses from Target today that were on clearance. I thought they would be super cute. Yeah, being pregnant has added weight in places I forgot I gain weight. So needless to say, I didn't get any of the dresses. 

changes: I need to buy a new bra. Like yesterday. 

exercising: Jeremy and I got a membership to the YMCA. We love it. We have gone about 3 times a week because they have child care. We have been working out about 45 minutes.  I ride a bike and then we walk the track together. A couple of days we have gone, my belly would get super super hard. I could breath just fine but my belly was aching and hard. As soon as I would sit down and start stretching it would stop. I think it's just braxton hicks??! But I feel fine and love being able to exercise. 

27 week picture: 

No comments:

Post a Comment