Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Well hello October!

Is anyone else wondering where September went? Holy cow. I cannot believe it is October! I never realized how much I love October. I love the colors. I love how cool it is outside. I love how we can keep our windows open and feel the cool breeze come in. I love how I can wear scarves. 

Here are some pictures that have been taken and I finally am able to sit down and upload them onto our blog. 
This silly girl always carries things up the stairs while trying to crawl. haha. 
My new fabric wreath. :) This is not going on the outside of my door this time. I made a burlap wreath and found a TON of bugs in it when I finally cut it up and threw it away. 
I finally started the blessing dress for baby #2. Actually, come to think of it, I am almost done with it! I just have a few seams to fix up. I am super excited about how it has turned out. Just how I imagined when I was picking out the fabric at Joann Fabric.
Carly is officially in a big girl bed! The first night she did awesome. Okay, we had to sit at the door and wait for her feet to hit the floor and open the door and ask her to get back into her bed. Sometimes she would have gotten out of bed to get books. (She doesn't have toys in her room, just books). She is sitting on her bed flipping through books in the DARK. haha. The second night she fell off and hit her head. ouch. I woke up right before she fell and I heard it. Jeremy got up with me and said it would be a good idea to stay up with her because she was pretty upset about the whole thing. After he said this to me at two in the morning, he went right back to bed. I know I know, he has to get up early to get to work, but really??! Yeah dear stay up with her and I'm going back to bed. I am actually glad that I stayed up with her because she had a big goose egg on her head the next day. She has done really well staying in her bed. Just at first it was a pain and I wanted to give up because I was spending all my time sitting by her door waiting for her to get out of bed. 
Sometimes we go on walks and Carly gets a piggy back ride. She loves doing her 'cheese' smile. 
Supporting our Ohio State! and of course her 'cheese' smile again.
I realized this on Saturday when we wore our Ohio State shirts that both Carly and I were born in Ohio! Pretty cool.
She loves laying on the floor to color. I think it's adorable. 

She loves her daddy. Especially when he is on the floor and she can just crawl all over him. 
We carved a pumpkin for Family Home Evening on Monday. Since it's October we decided to go ahead and carve it. 
Carly wasn't so sure about the inside of the pumpkin. haha. She would take it and squeeze it between her fingers.
busy carving this pumpkin!

We did a puppy's face! Carly barks at it every time we go outside. 
Carly and her puppy pumpkin. Her 'cheese' smile cracks us up. 
I took this after a long day of shopping :) She was SO good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment