Thursday, October 23, 2014

29 weeks with baby #2!

# of weeks pregnant: I am 29 weeks along. Last week started the 3rd trimester!! This pregnancy has flown.

Sleeping: I have been sleeping really well through the night. I only get up once to go to the bathroom. Last week Carly was waking up at 3:30a.m. for some reason. Three nights in a row! Yeah, no fun. We decided it is best for us all if we just shut the doors and let her cry it out because she was getting used to getting up at that time and she kept doing it. She wasn't sick or anything, just wanted to be up. I sure do love my pregnancy pillow and sleep number bed!

Worst part of being pregnant: throwing up and diarrhea. Yes. At the same time. I will spare you the details. Let's just say that it was a rough night Monday night.Thank goodness Tuesday was a good day for Carly and she was totally fine with just watching shows all day. 

Remember how my doctor last week told me that I had gained a little too much weight?! Yeah, well there's that six pounds back for you doctor. 


Best part of being pregnant: This is always my answer but I just love feeling her move. It just lets me know that she is okay and that she is getting stronger. Sometimes Jeremy can see her kick my belly from across the room! 

Wearing: I did pull out some of Jeremy's sweatpants because my new big pants I bought weren't washed yet. Oh yeah, the same day my doctor told me I had gained too much weight I bought a new pair of big pants for me to wear to be comfortable. I tried them on for Jeremy and he said 'well you're only going to get bigger so those won't work'. Gee thanks babe! That is the last thing you should say to a woman carrying your child! haha. I do laugh about it now. 

Upcoming appointments: I am down to every other week appointments. I had an appointment last week and I will have another next week! 

Week 29 belly picture: 




No comments:

Post a Comment