Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Past week

daddy and his girls


The display in our hyvee with potatoes! I sent this to all of my siblings that live in Idaho at the moment.
I love Idaho. I spent 12 years growing up there (north Idaho) and then went to attend college at BYU-Idaho.
The scratch on her little nose is from her sweet big sister. Carly didn't mean to. She just gets a little close sometimes with those sharp nails.
Painting!


Jeremy found this icicle outside! Holy cow! Now THAT is an icicle. 
Carly's finished product. She constantly is asking to paint now. :) 
First time playing outside!!! March 9, 2015 All she wanted was her bubbles.
One happy little girl.
Emma wasn't so sure about this sunshine in her eyes. I for one, enjoyed every bit of it!


This is usually how I find Jeremy after he gets home from work. Snuggling with some kind of pink/purple blanket taking a nap on the couch. 
Carly busy cleaning her play food in the kitchen sink. She loved this idea. 
Emma played so hard with her toys that she fell asleep! She is so precious.
This is how I made dinner last night. Holding my two girls.
I just took this picture of Emma sleeping in her bassinet. She is such a precious baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment