Monday, April 20, 2015

Girls are asleep so I....

eat yogurt covered raisins and update my blog! 

Last week for Family Home Evening we decided to finally get Carly a fish. We went to the store and picked out a goldfish and bowl and food. She is telling me 'fish' in the picture.
She is one happy girl! Drinking her milk before bed and watching her fish. 
Too bad the silly fish didn't last long! dang thing. Bad mom moment! I woke up the next morning early (with Emma) and decided to go and check on Carly's pet. It was surely dead. Just floating around in the fish bowl. I text Jeremy right then yelling at him because he had to see it before leaving for work and didn't take care of it??!!!! punk. I was debating what to do with the thing. Seconds later, Carly woke up and I could hear her in her room. I had seconds to decide. I took care of it and hid all the evidence that we even had a fish. I went and got Carly out of bed and she hasn't even asked about the fish at all! Jeremy told me that we needed the fish to take it back to the store. Uh too late! I was in panic mom mode and needed to do something. Jeremy also asked why I didn't just let Carly believe he was still alive?!?!! gross gross gross. I don't like dead fish. Their little eyes staring. Oh my goodness. So we haven't gotten another fish yet.


This is totally NOT me sitting with Emma and a glass of milk with a spoon in my glass. JK! This is how Jeremy always eats his brownies. I said I would never convert. The one and only time I used a spoon.
This girl is so darn cute! I just love our Emma.
Jeremy was holding Emma on his stomach and then Carly hopped on right behind Emma and held tight. haha. 



I quickly snapped this picture before church yesterday. Our girls matched :) I love when I can find outfits in their sizes to match. I bought the skirt and dress when I was pregnant with Emma :) They are both a little big for the girls but they won't stay this size forever so I had better get as much use out of them that I can! :)

Of course Carly with her sippy cup of milk while holding Jack, and Emma with her pacifier.
Carly and I were so ready for the rain that we had to go out in to go to church yesterday!!
I was pulling Carly's shorts up after changing her and she kept saying 'jack'. She turns around and shows me that he got caught in her shorts! She thought it was the funniest thing.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the fish, but I wasn't surprised by how the store help handled it. At least you have everything you need in case you guys decide to get another one. I love the jack in her shorts. She is hilarious!!! I had such a fun time with her at the store. Thanks for sharing such fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete