Tuesday, April 28, 2015

backpacks & beautiful weather

I love everything about this picture. How Carly is carrying this backpack around that was once mine, how Carly is glued to Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and how Emma is just watching her big sister. :)


Yeah know, we are a typical family now. :) Jeremy is busy mowing the yard and I spray paint a project on the patio.
We made it to the park! We went on a walk yesterday and Carly didn't know we were going to the park. She was quite excited. She didn't want to leave.
This girl and purses. She loves this one because it is huge and she can fit whatever she wants in it.
I just love this smiley face.
This girl is cutting some teeth! She love to gnaw on our fingers and is a drool monster. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Emma's little face is so cute! And I love the picture of Carly with banana on her face in your last post. Matthew and I also got a kick out of your comment/background story about the brownie on the table :P

    ReplyDelete