Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Sunday

We had the privilege on Easter Sunday to watch and listen to our church leaders for General Conference. Twice a year we are able to have a broadcast from Salt Lake City to hear our church leaders give us counsel. I love how it fell ON Easter Sunday. 

I know that I have a Savior who lived and died for me. I know that He knows me and loves me. 


We are so excited that they announced three new temples to be built. One being in Bangkok, Thailand!!!!!! Jeremy served his mission there for two years. He just can't get over how people won't have to save for three years to travel to go to the temple. They will have their own!!! He cried. I cried. We are just so excited.

Bangkok Thailand Temple
"The Bangkok Thailand Temple will be the first in this Asian nation. The Church was formally organized in Thailand in 1966. There are now approximately 18,000 Church members in 38 congregations in Thailand. The Bangkok Thailand Temple will serve Latter-day Saints in Thailand, as well as all of Southeast Asia. Currently, the nearest temple to Thailand is Hong Kong, more than 1,000 miles from Bangkok."

Both grandma's have already called dibs on watching the girls so we can go to the dedication of the temple. It will be a few years before it is finished, we had better start saving!!! 



For Easter Sunday we were able to have Anton, Breanna, Olivia, and Katelyn come to our house! First holiday in our house. First Easter egg hunt in our front yard! So fun!

I got the idea to have three colors, one for each girl, for the egg hunt. Carly had pink. Katelyn had yellow, and Olivia had blue. They each found their color of plastic eggs that matched their basket. None of the eggs had candy in them. They were all filled with money, necklace, bubbles, raisins, gold fish, fruit snacks, hair clips. It was so fun to watch them do the egg hunt. I was even more excited to see their reactions to their surprises in their eggs. The little bubbles were a big hit! 

Left to right: Katelyn, Carly, Olivia

She loved it!

Jeremy making sure she only got her pink eggs.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Jeremy get to go to that Temple Dedication! it is awesome news!!
    Also, I super like the idea of having certain color eggs with the variety of prizes you did for the egg hunt. Great idea! Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete