Friday, May 29, 2015

4 month check up

This cute baby finally had her 4 month check up. 

She weighs 15 pounds 10 ounces. 67th percentile
Emma is 24 inches tall. 15th percentile
Her head circumference is 42 cm. 76th percentile
I would say she is a growing happy baby!

We had to eye checked out because at birth they said it was a birth mark. Birth marks don't usually scab and dry out like this. We got some stuff to put on it to hopefully help it. That's the only concern we have with Emma. She is a healthy and growing baby!! :) We are truly blessed. 

I told the doctor that we have given her rice cereal a few times. One morning I told Jeremy, I need sleep! So I really want her to sleep through the night with a little more than just milk in her. But! I told the doctor and she actually said that at 4 months old she should be good to sleep through the night if I'm ok with her crying it out. Well, I am totally ok with this. She has slept 5-6 hours every night since! and then wakes up to nurse and goes right back to sleep about 5-6 hours!!! We are getting lots of sleep now. We are just working on naps now. Getting the girls to nap at the same time is a hit and miss. 

We moved her to the crib over the weekend and I haven't slept this good since before I got pregnant! I woke up Saturday morning thinking Jeremy was late for work. haha. He doesn't work Saturdays. I slept so good I forgot what day it was. :) such a good feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a cute birthmark above her eye, too! Well, whatever it is, she is completely adorable!! And good for you for getting more rest! I'm glad things are going your way in that department!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's longer than Anthon sleeps, that's for sure! Lucky you! But, he does nap well, so I'm lucky on that front!

    ReplyDelete