Saturday, May 2, 2015

I love a sleeping baby on our bed

This girl loves slides. She loves to slide down backwards, on her belly, and sitting up. She is so silly. We walked to the park a few times this past week and she was in heaven.
Just one of many things to help get through the days. Fresh beautiful flowers. 
I love when Carly lays beside Emma on her blanket. It is so cute.
This was a day that I was so glad Jeremy and I made brownies the night before so I could enjoy them all day long to get me through this whiney morning with the girls. Nope. I didn't share one bite. That's why Carly is crying.
I think this was one of my outfits when I was little. I could be wrong. But it sure does look like a 90's outfit. :)
I don't know why, but I love a sleeping baby on our bed. It just is so darn cute.
Another time I snapped a picture of Emma asleep on our bed.
I think she likes our new bed spread just as much as I do :)

Carly is so silly. This is her 'cheese' face.
No big deal, she just has banana hanging off of her mouth. haha. I love this face.
Just me, this sleeping baby, and my sweet sunburnt arm.

1 comment: