Friday, May 29, 2015

New slide!

This girl gets so excited when we make brownies. She gets to lick the spoon.

The two best helpers in the kitchen.

Our beautiful flowers in our backyard.
We have a lilac bush!!! I love lilacs.
After waiting and waiting for this swing set to come in the mail, it finally came! It only took a few hours to put it up. Carly is in love. Our cute neighbor came to help put it up.
Feeding her frozen veggies while she waits for dinner to be ready.

And my other helper in the kitchen.
This was my outfit when I was a baby. Emma isn't a fan of it I guess. Oh well, at least I got a picture before she had a blow out in it 10 minutes later.

Our Iowa baby in some Hawkeye gear. (sorry dad. #BuckeyeToHawkeye)
She picked out her outfit today. Stripes on stripes.
We have such beautiful flowers in our yard. We have three different colors of these!



I was either brave or stupid for painting my nails while both girls were sleeping.

I love that we have a back porch she can play on.


How we eat every meal. Emma in her bumbo.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Swing set and slide! That's awesome. The flowers are beautiful. You're brave for painting your nails...and a good wife...I don't even try to paint my nails anymore. haha And that dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a Bumbo at the thrift store for ages! I found a pink one...but thought I wouldn't do that to Anthon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard and flowers are amazing. Carly must love the swing set and it is so nice to have a 'park' in your back yard.

    ReplyDelete