Friday, May 29, 2015

Memorial Day

How to keep my two year old busy so I can get ready for church. She sat long enough so I could braid her hair!! She watches the bible videos that our church puts out. Some of them have babies in them so she is all about those!
Such happy girls ready for our Memorial Day barbecue.

Carly was helping me put laundry on hangers so we could put it all away. This is Emma's outfit Carly wanted to wear. haha. She loves pockets and is trying to put her hands in them.


I just love this girl.
We love our neighbor's swing :)  We go out there a lot and enjoy the sunshine.

Sometimes we have matching headbands. :) By the way, this is not what I wanted either one of us to wear for the barbecue. Emma had a major blow out on both of us.
 
Sometimes she still just wants to be my baby. binky and all


2 comments:

  1. Awhhhh!!!! The matching headbands are adorable and I am obsessed with Carly Ann getting bigger! She is looking so old and is cuter than ever, oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the matching headbands.

    ReplyDelete