Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Birthday :)

My birthday is September 17th. I remind Jeremy every 17th of the month how many more months it is until my birthday :) I just love birthdays!!! haha. 

Jeremy stayed home for my birthday! It was so nice. I slept in. Say what??! Best present ever. Because I haven't been sleeping through the night because my baby just loves to see me at three in the morning :) (I love you Emma) so being able to sleep in was SO nice. 
He decorated with pink and purple streamers. This was the first birthday in our new house and so he was able to decorate a ton! 


When I woke up, he asked me what I wanted for breakfast. He and Carly headed to Dunkin Donuts and got a cream filled and maple bar for me :) 

I love my girls. Jeremy also got me new toothbrush tops! We have been needing these for a couple of years and so he finally bought them! I also got some Old Navy jeans :) I wear them almost every day. Oh and Carly picked out some flowers for me that are actually still alive and on our counter! In my card from Carly and Emma it said that I could go and pick out a movie that I have been talking about hint hint: Cinderella.
We bought it at Target just this past week and we watched it! Carly even sat through it and loved it. I have always loved the story of Cinderella and they did such a great job on the new movie. 

My parents sent me pizza for lunch! haha. At 11:00a.m. someone knocks on our door. I answer it and I was so confused! haha It was the pizza delivery guy. While Jeremy was tipping him he read the receipt to me, 'what?! Glen Keller?!'  I ate pizza for three days. :)

We were able to go to dinner, just Jeremy and I. Our friends the Hoban's watched the girls for us. We went to Red Robin. In the month of your birthday you can get a free burger. So we only had to pay for one burger and it was delicious. Oh and I got a Coke with my hamburger. That was a treat. We never pay for drinks, but since it was my birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Krystal! I loved reading about your special day. You are a special person. How cute your parents ordered you pizza for lunch from out of state?! So nice!

    ReplyDelete