Friday, September 11, 2015

Remember the other night...

when I sat in my car in walmart parking lot, opened up a gallon of milk that I just bought,  and enjoyed a donut in silence. 

Actually I did have the radio on. I usually don't have the radio on in the car because Carly is always trying to tell me something and Emma is trying to fall asleep. So yes, I had the radio on and enjoyed this donut by myself.

It has been a rough few days. With trying to potty train Carly and Emma teething, there has been lots of screaming, and crying, and tantrums. I needed a minute to myself. In silence. Without any whiners or babies demanding things from me. 

When I got home, Jeremy was so confused why there were two gallons of milk now open in our fridge. I then had to explain that I opened one to enjoy it with my donut. He just laughed and helped me put groceries away. :)

2 comments:

  1. Take those moments when you need them! You're doing a great job, momma Krystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all moms need those moments.. but especially young moms . :)...glad you took that moment.

    ReplyDelete