Saturday, September 19, 2015

Party and sleeping

Jeremy's work had a barbecue/carnival. 
They had food, games, face painting, snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy.
It was a huge hit! Carly loved the bounce house/ obstacle coarse. 


She was in love! She would go through the obstacle coarse and then run back and get in line to do it again.


I just love this girl. She is so much fun. She lets me braid her hair all cute and I love it!


I love how chill our mornings can be.

The other day I helped Carly up on this stool and told her I was going to put Emma down for a nap. While I was nursing Emma, I heard Carly yell for me. I told her to wait just a minute. bahahaha. This is how I found her when I came out from putting Emma down. Carly doesn't fall asleep anywhere but her own bed and sometimes her car seat. I laughed so hard when I saw her like this. I quickly snapped a few pictures and took her to bed.
We were trying to keep her up because we were going to be out late and wanted her to take a later nap.
We love our walks. Nice fresh air and usually a nap for Emma.

Two little girls who are very worn out!

Carly laying on her belly. She is showing me her dirty hand and yelling at me for taking a picture of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment