Thursday, October 6, 2016

This is Sparky. Our neighbor's dog. She has grown to love the girls and let them pet her. 

Oatmeal for breakfast.

Blowing bubbles with daddy.

Donuts and yummy milk for breakfast. Too bad the playground was wet. We didn't even get to enjoy it, we ate and then headed home.

Emma loves her ham and Carly loves banana and peanut butter.

Notice Carly sweating??! Last time she wouldn't even let the dentist look in her mouth.
This time around we talked about the dentist, had to watch videos of going to the dentist, bribed her with a new Elsa nightgown. Well I think the videos helped a little, but not the bribe.
She screamed when we first walked in to have her sit in the chair. Then she acted like a big girl so they could get x-rays. Then she screamed because she didn't want her teeth cleaned. So I laid on the chair and she laid on top of me to get her teeth cleaned.
She was really calm until they were done then she had another melt down. It was so weird! Then they had to use a q tip to put fluoride on her teeth and she freaked out again.

By the end she was a mess, I was a mess, and Jeremy enjoyed his quiet cleaning in another room. I was so upset with Carly. But at least she got her teeth cleaned!!

Emma sat in this chair in the corner watching the whole thing not making a peep. 




They came to check on me while I was getting my teeth cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment