Sunday, October 16, 2016



He was on his way to a meeting and decided to try out his new leaf blower. haha

Please tell me you see a C-A-R-L-Y. Carly did this all by herself!!! She told me she wanted to write her name. It might have been by accident but I'm glad I took a picture of it!


I think she found all the purses and
wanted to take them with us! haha


We love babies!!
My friend Rachel had a baby last Friday
and we got to go meet her on Wednesday.
Emma looks so huge next to her.

This was Carly's fifth time holding the baby.
She couldn't stop asking.



Emma is obsessed with the spray bottle lately.
As you can see she soaked herself! Goofball.




Play group wore her out!

Waiting to get their shoes on.

She fell asleep on the way home from play group.
I carried her in to lay her in bed but she woke up! It was fine because she needed to eat lunch first.


We love leftovers for lunch.
Eating on the kitchen floor is a daily routine with us.

Yummy Chinese food!
Beef and Broccoli, Low Mein, fried rice, and Egg Drop soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment