Thursday, October 6, 2016

Some days I think she is out to get me!
Seriously though. I got her all ready for the day and I found her dumping salt all over the kitchen table!
Ugh.

sister hugs.

Emma and mommy had time while Carly was at preschool.
 She always falls asleep in the van. 

Our vacuum wasn't working for a while, well since Jeremy swept up some dry wall with it.
We fixed it! Thanks to my little helper we figured out we don't need a new vacuum.


Morning snuggles with these girls.

Carly loves to snuggle and hold my hand. (Tear) So precious.

One morning it was so cold,
I put their winter coats on for our walk!

I got new boots and of course
they took turns trying them on for me.

Daddy being demanded what to do. They just wanted to be pushed around our drive way in their stroller.

My best little helpers in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment