Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Merry Christmas! part 2

This is one of those presents that I spent so much time on and I loved so much I could not WAIT until everyone opened theirs on Christmas morning.

I wanted to do something for each of the families that was the same for Christmas. And I wanted to make it. I started this project back in November. My friend, Rachel, gave me this idea to do cross stitch people! I barely finished in time. But I am SO glad I stuck with it and finished. 

I made one for Jamie and her family too, but I am mailing it to her so I didn't frame it.


Santa came!!!
(At the Pitchforth's Santa presents aren't wrapped. This is new for me, but it works.)
We celebrated Christmas a day early because of people traveling on Christmas. 



Carly is holding Elsa and Anna toys that they got from Uncle Matthew and Aunt Jamie. Thank you! They love them.

Emma's pink puppy purse from Uncle Talon. And Carly's dress up puzzle from Uncle Talon.

Carly got flannel boards with felt girls to play with from Nana.

From Uncle Talon they got Anna and Elsa beads! They love these and play with them a lot.

I love love love Christmas. I love giving presents. I love thinking of personal presents for everyone. This was a sign I saw and immediately thought of Kellie and Brad. 


The picture is blurry because I was taking a video while I snapped this photo.

Nana's Grandkid plaque. Now I know when I send a picture of the girls, that she has a place to put it.



Tyler and Jodi's family cross stitch.


We went on a trip with Tyler and Jodi in April. I made them and us a shutterfly book with all of our pictures that we took. I love love love how it turned out.

I had bought a scrap book and paper and stickers to do a scrapbook for Jeremy of our trip to Costa Rica. It turned out to be over $20 and I hadn't even printed out all the pictures! So I took all of that back and hopped onto Shutterfly. It did take forever to put the book together, but it was worth it! 

Kellie and Brad's family cross stitch.




The Pitchforth Family cross stitch.
This project was a love hate project for me. I hated it but at the same time it is so darn cute that I loved doing it.
It took forever to do, but well worth it!
They were definitely spoiled!
Christmas is 100000x better with kids. Their excitement, their expressions, and their gratitude for everything. It's just all so fun!


Emma's two doggie purses (one is an actual purse that has a white dog in it From Tyler and Jodi) and the other is a dog purse, the top of the dog has a zipper and you can put something inside the dog. Her sparkly red shoes are from Brad and Kellie.

Our present from Talon!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

I heart Nana picture frame.

Monkey bread for Christmas morning breakfast.

Merry Christmas! 

Pretty much our week. Emma crying because Tucker touched her. And Tucker yelling at Sawyer for going upstairs. bahahaha


Merry Christmas!!!

Playing hide and seek. Emma found a great spot to hide.

Pizza lunchable for me, and cheese, cracker, and turkey for the girls.
Road trip food.

The girls with Nana and Shasta of course.

1 comment:

  1. so fun.. great memories.. So glad you all were together (and we got to join you on Christmas Day!!!)

    ReplyDelete