Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Poor girl. We had a young woman in our ward give us a free babysitting coupon for us to go to the temple. We had it all worked out. She was at our house, I was making sandwiches, and saying good bye to the girls. When Carly walked into the kitchen and puked all over! I took her to the bathroom and she continued to puke a few more times in the toilet.

Jeremy looked at the babysitter and said, well I guess I'm taking you home! Carly told me she didn't know she was going to do that. I told her it was fine and that we are just going to stay home and chill.

She crawled up the couch and slept for 45 minutes and then took another 2 hour nap later. She didn't have any other symptoms. I think she just ate too much and partied too much the night before at Jeremy's party.

Sunday ready! Carly did have white tights on just like Emma, but she takes them off as soon as she can. 

The only way I got both of them to smile was tell them to tickle each other.

Then Emma complained that Carly hurt her. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment