Tuesday, April 9, 2013

7 weeks old today!

Carly is 7 weeks old today!

Carly now sleeps in her crib in her own room! This was super hard for me, but she has been in there three nights now and has slept great! Four hours asleep then up to eat and then asleep four more hours.

Carly now wears 0-3 month clothes. She grew out of everything that is newborn. She was in newborn diapers until five weeks and newborn clothes up until six weeks. We packed up everything newborn and are now wearing 0-3 month clothes.

The highlight of my day yesterday was was Carly sat on my lap at two different times for five minutes and just smiled away at me. Made MY DAY.

Enjoy these pictures that I took throughout the week! 




Carly loves to hold her head up while on her boppy for tummy time.



peacefully sleeping in her car seat

Carly loves being propped up on my leg and against the couch. Even though her face doesn't show it :)
Sleeping in her crib!

Carly and Me :)

Carly is very 'silly'

She looks so big in her bassinet.
 
Carly sleeping in her crib for a nap. 

The only way I put her in blue, is if she had a bow!

She loves her boppy! She does tummy time every day on it and holds her head up.


Carly and Jeremy during General Conference.

Carly loves watching Jeremy and his funny faces.

leopard skirt and matching bow :)

She was falling asleep on my lap and gave a little smile.

Carly slept right through President Thomas S. Monson's talk :)
She loves the bouncer!

She woke up as soon as he was done speaking.

watching Uncle (Ammon) Leo in his track meet. 7 weeks today!
This is all you could see of her. Just her two little feet.





1 comment:

  1. ahhh! Her chunky cheeks are so great! What a cutie :) I can't believe she's seven weeks old already.

    ReplyDelete