Friday, April 19, 2013

woot woot 2 Months old!!




Oh how Carly is growing so fast! We took pictures today. She was a trooper about it until she got hungry! :)

Carly has now started following people with her eyes when they walk across the room. Yes, Jeremy will prop her up on the boppy and walk across the room and Carly will stare at him the whole time! It makes Jeremy so excited. Carly now sucks on her hand.

The other day Grandma Karen was holding Carly and all of the sudden her leg was wet! Carly had a blow out and it got on grandma's jeans :) oops. 

This past week she has done much better about sleeping at night. She has gone 4 hours, 5 hours, and then 7 hours! Jeremy and I are really starting to like it!

Not sure how Jeremy and I got so lucky, but last night Carly slept for 8 hours! She fell asleep in my arms when we were at mom and dad's for games. We put her in her car seat and kept her in there because we knew she would wake if we tried to put her in her crib. She slept for 8 hours and at the same time Jeremy and I jumped awake and checked on her. Jeremy put his head close to her so he could see if she was still breathing. He said, "Yeah she's fine!" We had to wake her to feed her and then she went right back to sleep in her crib.

Now that Carly is 2 months old I figured I should try on my old jeans. Like pre-pregnancy jeans. and... they fit!! Mom asked me how I did it in a short amount of time, I said, "Well, my baby is 13.5 pounds! and that's a start!" Jeremy thinks it is his announcement to let EVERYONE know. "Hey look! Krystal fit in her jeans!" no matter where we are.
The rolls in Carly's arms! They are just so cute!

This is the face Carly gives some people.





She is SO precious! She fell asleep in her swing.

She started rubbing her eyes when she wakes up. SO cute!

Carly wasn't very happy we had to wake her up to go and eat.

She wasn't so sure about taking pictures :)



She is even cute when she cries! this was so sad

Smiley Carly!


She is so smiley! We love it!

Look at those cheeks! :)

Carly is starting to lean!



SMILES!!



BIG yawn! doesn't it make you want to yawn?!

We loves her so much!

3 comments:

  1. awwwh! I hear she is giggling----time for a video! Not that I don't love and appreciate pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. way to fit into your old jeans. That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete