Tuesday, April 16, 2013

J & K update :)

Jeremy, Carly, and I
Yes, Carly's cheeks are really chubby. But she was upset while taking this picture. 
I wanted to give a little update of Jeremy and I. :)

Jeremy is still busy job hunting. He spends hours upon hours doing this every week. He is also helping my parents with the remodel of the house. He is becoming quite the handyman. Who knows..?? maybe someday he will need to know how to do electric in a house, insulation, and dry wall. :) Jeremy has also enjoyed going on Saturday mornings to play basketball at the church.

Jeremy has learned to love the 'country' life. He is like a little kid when he sees the farmers out working in the fields with their tractors. He loves being able to shoot animals that are on the property. He loves driving my dad's tractor around the farm. Jeremy has learned how to drive a 0-turn lawn mower. He loves it because it is a sit down mower and he has wanted to drive one since he was little. Jeremy has learned his way around Home Depot pretty well. He runs errands for dad so they can get the remodel done.

Jeremy called me one day on his way home from a job interview. He stopped at Goodwill. He called and was so excited that he found seven games that were all still in perfect shape. Monopoly, Clue, Life, Jenga, Connect Four, Boggle, and Scrabble all for $20! Yes, we were at Walmart and he calculated what he would have spent buying the games brand new. It would have been $105! He brags to everyone about his good find at Goodwill. :)

Jeremy and I enjoy running together. After I got the okay from the doctor we started running. I am pretty slow and get winded really fast. I can't even remember the last time I exercised. It feels good to exercise again.

I spend my days feeding Carly because as you can see by her checks she loves to eat all of the time. I am so happy to take care of her. She makes me so happy every day. The nights are starting to seem not so bad anymore. She is doing so good. I love her so much!

Jeremy took this on my photobooth :) silly Jeremy.

Jeremy 'rawring' at the camera haha


1 comment:

  1. I took those pictures for you. Oh wow now the whole world will know. I am blushing right about now. Love you Krystal. Love the update. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete