Sunday, May 19, 2013

3 months old!

Carly is 3 months old today! 

Jeremy bought Carly a bumbo. As you can see, she is quite big for it! but she does like to sit up :)
 I decided to take pictures of Carly today for her 3 months before church. She gave me some funny faces as I was smiling at her.

 Changes in appearance: I can tell that Carly is much bigger. Her feet are super chubby. I can't even put shoes on her because she are so chubby. I took off the cute pink sandles she had on today and her feet had really bad marks on them. Oops. Her cheeks are so cute that all the old ladies just want to kiss them all the time! haha. Carly's hair is getting thicker. I love when I hold her that I can feel her hair on my chin.
Carly is smiling at Jeremy in this picture
 Typical daily schedule: Carly loves to sleep in the morning. I think this is why she does not like church right now. Usually she sleeps pretty much all morning off and on and eats in between. Then she is up in the afternoon. This past week Carly has actually slept 9 hours!! not only once or twice but four nights!!! it was SO nice. Well, it would have been better if I could sleep that long! I kept waking up just thinking that I didn't hear her :) Jeremy slept like a rock!
I LOVE her smiles. 




 Achievements: Carly is sleeping much better for us. Both Jeremy and I love when she sleeps well. Carly has now shown a bit more personality too! As you can see in these pictures, she LOVES to smile. She even gave off a smile to Sister Criser today just after she screamed at me for 10 minutes. The other day I gave her a carrot to hold onto. She put it right into her mouth. She didn't quite like it because it was cold. Grandpa Glen always tries to give her celery and tells her to eat it.

When I carry Carly around, I hold her hand. She holds it back while the other hand is securely holding onto my shirt. Carly has also learned to drool! Jeremy's shoulder is always so wet from all of Carly's drool. Carly is now 15.13 pounds, so pretty much 16 pounds! I promise I do not feed her anything else. :)
I pray she keeps her blue eyes :)

Carly loves to suck on our fingers. She grabs them and sticks them in her mouth.
 Activities and experiences: Carly was able to attend her first birthday party yesterday. It was for her Great Uncle Kris. We were outside all afternoon at a park in Columbus. It was SO nice. Carly loves being passed around and watching people.

Carly also made it through her first band concert. Her Aunt Franki, Aunt Dana, and Uncle Ammon had a band concert and she was fine when they were playing. As soon as the band stopped she would get fussy.

Carly has also experienced playing tennis. Jeremy and I played tennis for our date on Friday night. She loved it. As long as I was holding her and running to hit the ball, she was fine. Jeremy says I play better when I have Carly in one hand and my racket in the other. haha.
"What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's"
Favorites: Sucking on her hands. Sometimes when I put her in her crib at night, she sticks her hands right in her mouth and sucks on them. Jeremy has found that another favorite is when we stand and walk around with her. He took her today during church for me so I could enjoy Relief Society. All Carly wanted was for Jeremy to stand and walk around :) As soon as he sat down she started crying. He doesn't know how I can hold her for so long and be standing :) Let's just say I am glad that she was a lot smaller when she was born.

Another favorite of Carly's is throwing up on her daddy's nice shirts. It happened twice this week. I hand Carly over to Jeremy just after he changes into his shirt and tie. Carly throws up all over his shoulder :) Silly Carly.

1 comment:

  1. awh! She really is getting so old. I am loving these pictures! I need to meet this girl dangit!

    ReplyDelete