Tuesday, May 14, 2013

our chubbs at 12 weeks

 Our Little Strawberry turns 12 weeks today. (She will be three months on Sunday). How I LOVE getting her dressed every day. The 3-6 month clothes are by far my favorite clothes that we have.
This strawberry outfit is from Elyse Carroll. THANK YOU! We love it.

 Grandma Karen was trying to get pictures of her chunky legs in this outfit.
Grandma Karen found her portable highchair for Carly. She can't sit up on her own and so we strapped her to the highchair. haha. Grandma Karen asked if we could 'tie her up' to the highchair so I could eat. Grandpa Glen said that didn't sound very fun, 'tying Carly up'. haha.
 Carly falls asleep on me at least once a day. When Jeremy isn't home I just keep her on me :) Otherwise I have to put her in her crib to sleep.
Love being a mom :)

 
sucking on her hand during tummy time
 I am laying down on my back and she is propped up on my knees. Carly loves this because she is on her belly and she just drools all over me!

  Carly wanted to keep sitting up but I needed to get some things done. I propped a pillow up behind her and strapped her in the swing. This lasted a whole two minutes. Yes, she only has one sock on. I was changing her diaper and she kicked her foot right into her own poop. I just took her sock off and didn't put a new pair on yet.

I have been trying to prop her up using her boppy. It helps from her leaning back too far, but she leans forward too. haha.


1 comment:

  1. Precious. And we know the sock in the poop problem. Anyway, happy belated FIRST mother's day!! :)

    ReplyDelete