Friday, August 15, 2014

Chipotle and play place

Our mall now has a Chipotle and right across the street is a new Hobby Lobby too! I know, a dangerous spot for me to be. Well we were out shopping for some new pajamas for Carly because she is too tall for her 18 month ones. I did find two pair at Sears for her. They are so cute.

We decided to stop and eat some Chipotle! We got the burrito bowl. Delicious. Carly enjoyed picked out whatever she wanted from the bowl and eating it. I finally did use the lid as a little plate for her. She loved the beans and cheese most. 



As soon as she saw the play place in the mall she started clapping her hands together. Cutest thing. She gets so excited. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love how she can just walk and climb everywhere. She always peeks at me to make sure I am still sitting where she left me. It's cute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment