Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pink Ice Cream

Carly enjoyed some pink ice cream today because we are having a GIRL! 









Yupp, if you haven't heard yet, We are pregnant again!!!
 We had our 20 week ultrasound today. It was like Christmas morning for me! I could not get to sleep last night and all I could think about was finding out the gender today. We are super excited. Carly will have a baby sister. Jeremy is even more thrilled because we already have all of the clothes and I don't need to spend money on buying new ones.

I am due January 7th. I can't believe I am already half way done! 

Meet baby girl #2
She loved having her hands up by her face during the ultrasound. 

I love the two little feet.
We are definitely feeling blessed these days. One healthy beautiful daughter and another on the way!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wonderful news!! I love the pictures of Carly and especially the one with Jeremy where he is smiling big with her. Carly will make a great big sister because she's learned how to be so sweet from her momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous; I always wanted a sister. I do have some awesome girl cousins though. :)

    ReplyDelete