Saturday, December 27, 2014

December

Wow. I'm a slacker. I haven't blogged in like a month. I haven't really even thought about it. Until now and that I have a million pictures to upload. So here is to a bunch of pictures and captions to update. 

Carly loving her new book from Tyler, Jodi, and Tucker
I'm A Big Sister
She loves it! She grabs it and has us read it to her all the time and says 'baby' the whole time.

We went to Davenport to visit cousins and to go and watch Anton referee a girls basketball game. These three girls are pretty cute together. They wanted to all hold hands walking into the school.

We made ginger bread houses! We did it with some friends and actually the guys were pretty good at it! 

Jeremy and I stayed after church for a baptism. Well, Carly was done being at church and so I took her out to the car. (It wasn't cold out.) I wasn't going to let her play if I couldn't enjoy a baptism. She fell asleep right away. Poor girl. She was just exhausted.

Daddy and Carly watching a movie. Too cute. I just love these two.

I made Buckeyes for a cookie exchange some of the sisters did in my ward. I was starting to mix everything together and realized how easy it would be just to use my kitchen aid. Yeah, this would have been a lot easier to have in college all those times I made them with my brothers. (Don't mind the mess I made. If I am baking or cooking, I always make some kind of mess.)

Snuggling with this little girl.

I finished it! Finally. I wanted to make baby girl a new blanket. Carly is obsessed with her blankets and I don't dare take one from her to let baby girl use it. I messed up so many times with this. But it is finally finished and I love how it turned out. I still hate the blanket though. It should have been done months ago when I started it.

Since baby girl is coming SOON I have taken Carly out to eat a few times to have mommy-daughter time. We go to Chick-fil-a. She loves dipping her fries in the chick-fil-a sauce and ketchup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment