Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New camera fun

I don't think I ever mentioned, but for Christmas we got a new camera. Like a NICE new camera. I am in absolute love with it and I don't really know how to use it. I do have fun taking pictures of Carly.  :)

The first time I wanted to get her picture I had to bribe her to sit still so I could get a good picture for my parents' Christmas presents. I had her sit in a chair in front of the Christmas tree and I took pictures as she smiled at me. Now every time I want to get her picture with the nice camera, she asks for a chair and pulls it in front of the tree. hahahahaha.

Carly doesn't normally smile like this. It's only because her mouth is full of chocolate. This is what smile I get. haha 





This is the one I ended up using for my parents' present. I was in love with her face (only because I know her mouth is FULL of chocolate) I was bribing her and it worked. 

I almost did this one or the next picture because this was my kitchen when I was little. She loves talking on the phone.



These were taken after a nap one day. She was all sweaty and super goofy and making faces at me.




No comments:

Post a Comment