Wednesday, December 31, 2014

maternity pictures

I debated whether or not I should post these pictures. I don't want people to steal them and copy them. And I really want to put one of these maternity/family pictures on our Christmas/New Year's/baby announcements. But I am in love with them so I want to share.
(All credit goes to Travis Hoban for taking and editing the pictures.) 

I love how her hand is around my neck.

This was a hard picture to get. She did not want to grab and hold onto my leg.

I absolutely love her smile in this one. 





Carly was about done taking pictures...10 minutes ago. We totally bribed her with mini marshmallows. 


Travis and Vicki are pros in doing the natural lighting/silhouette picture.

My favorite. I just love this man.



I love the wrinkles beside his smiling eyes. :) 


I was 37 weeks pregnant when we took these. Here are the pictures we took when I was pregnant with Carly at 36 weeks. http://jkpitchforth.blogspot.com/2013/01/maternity-pictures.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment