Sunday, December 7, 2014

Due in one month...holy moly!

One month from today is my due date with baby girl #2! Holy moly!

This pregnancy has gone by so fast. Jeremy asked me the other day if I felt bigger than I did with Carly. I told him I don't really notice how big I am until I look in the mirror or a picture. Oh and of course when I try and find a cute dress to wear on Sunday. All the other days, I just go for comfort. Whatever is comfortable, that's what I wear. On Sundays I want to at least feel cute.

Today it hit me that I have one month to: enjoy getting a full nights rest, taking a good nap when Carly does, enjoy feeling this baby move on the inside of my belly, enjoy Carly poking and kicking me and having it hurt (I tell her 'mommy is fragile').

I need to finish: Carly's baby book, baby girl's curtains, baby girl's car seat strap covers, spend as much time with Carly as I can. I would like to get some maternity pictures taken. Especially with the three of us! :) We'll see though.


No comments:

Post a Comment