Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fun in the snow!

I forgot I had all of these cute pictures on my camera to share!
Iowa finally got some snow! I am so glad we went out and played yesterday in it because today is -9 degrees! yikes!

Jeremy ready to take Carly down the hill. Her first sledding experience. 

They made it. And she is asking 'again?!' 
Pushing her back up the hill. 

I love how she can hardly move. And for her gloves, they are mine because her's always fall off and it's a pain.

Again, she cannot move! haha but she is loving it. 
Weeeee!!!!


Pure joy!

We were walking away and she couldn't get up to walk with us.

Going down all by herself. 

And she gets stuck! haha. She was wanting help to get up.

Snow angels

Love her cute little red nose

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Adorable!!!!! And the pictures are amazing in how clear they are...you must love the new camera?! I'm glad she got out in the snow. And it doesn't matter if she's wearing your mittens or her own. Toddler mittens NEVER stay on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tonya! By the way, I am in LOVE with my new camera. :)

    ReplyDelete