Friday, June 5, 2015

I love having girls

Jeremy found this dresser and so we painted it white! I wasn't too thrilled about the whole thing. I just didn't know where I want it exactly and it kind of smelled like animals (one of my least favorite smells. ugh) But I LOVE how it turned out. 
I found these adorable knobs at Hobby Lobby. It makes the dresser look totally different.

How do I get my two year old to wear underwear? Put it on her baby sister!! haha. Carly freaked out and wanted some too. haha. Totally worked.
Did I mention I love having girls?!!! I just love everything girly. Today we painted all of our nails pink. Even little Emma's toes. 


Baby feet are one of the cutest things. I almost never see Emma's feet because I always put socks on her. But today she is going bare foot!

I am loving how Carly's room is turning out. We decided to put the dresser in here. 


3 comments:

  1. I love the dresser and it turned out beautifully. The knobs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby is potty training and I got her "Frozen" panties which I thought for sure she would be obsessed with. Well, she has the whole idea down of going to the potty...but she's very selective about when! Like, if I am shopping and at Target, she wants to use the potty! And she really will go. But at home, I can ask her all day, and she will tell me "no thanks" and use her pull up before I can catch her. One day I tried to having her wear panties to make her uncomfortable when she got wet instead of having the absorbent pull up on, but she peed in 3 different pairs and it was just making more for me to clean up so I put her back in pull ups. All in due time, I guess....I haven't had a kid start school yet in diapers, so I figure it'll work out soon. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Dresser looks great in white! And the knobs are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete