Monday, June 15, 2015

ready for church!

bathed, ate, hair, dressed, shoes, church bags ready, and even time to snap a few photos of these beautiful girls! 
Carly sat long enough so I could braid her hair again!!!!

This is the third time this week that I pulled out our nice camera. Jeremy asked how often I actually use it. I know at least once a month to take monthly pictures of Emma. :) I am trying to remind myself to use it more often! I love how clear the pictures turn out :)

I love Carly's surprised look and Emma's smile :) 



Emma isn't very amused. haha



Pretty in pink! I try and coordinate colors or match the girls for church. I think it is so cute. And I am going to do it as long as the will let me.

1 comment:

  1. Love !! (why do I not get your updates? ;) )... but love these pics. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete