Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Picture day!... Emma is 5 months!

Our sweet Emma Jean is 5 months old. 



Emma loves: Carly, smiling, sleeping at night, napping in her car seat when we are out and about, watching shows with Carly, slobbering all over Carly's toys, ROLLING OVER, scooting, being held, jumperoo, bumbo, her toes!
Rolling over to get her giraffe!


Emma isn't a fan of: long naps (her longest naps during the day in her crib are about 30 minutes), being set down, sun in her eyes,


New things she can do:
*ROLL OVER (Carly never rolled over. It is so fun to watch her do this and to scoot around in a circle to get whatever is in reach).
*sleeps 6-8 hours a night!!!!
*sleeps in her own room in her own crib!
Side note: My mom made this quilt for Emma. It is made from fabric that my grandma (Erma Jean) gave to me. :) It is my favorite picture of a Precious Moment girl and a goose. 



Our beautiful girls. I just love their smiles, their blue eyes, their giggles! 


She isn't quite sitting up. Almost there!

This girl is all smiles! We love it.

I LOVE this picture of our sweet Emma Jean.


She is getting some chunk on those lets. And that smile! She loves holding her feet up.

This picture makes my heart happy and brings tears to my eyes! I just love watching them be sisters and love each other. They adore one another. 


This happens. haha. Emma isn't quite sitting up by herself. Carly caught her from falling.

We have loved getting to know our sweet Emma Jean. Every day she is getting bigger and stronger. We are so blessed :)

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful! I love the pictures of them together. The blanket your mom made is really nice...and I love sentimental items like that. Since Emma is rolling over, I bet she will be crawling before you know it! And all just to keep up with her big sister! I took Shelby to a tumble class at the Y today, and the instructor seemed impressed with her abilities. All I could say was that I bet it had a lot to do with 3 older siblings to keep up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhh!!! These are sooo cute !!!!! Love how you tell her likes and dislikes. lol. Can't wait to see them again! can't be soon enough!

    ReplyDelete