Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Inflatable 5k

On Friday, Jeremy calls me from work and tells me he has great news for me. He said that he has our date planned for Saturday morning and it's something that I really wanted to do. He told me that Go Daddy gave out tickets for the Inflatable 5k.

I had heard about it on the radio. I really wanted to do it. It was pretty expensive and by the time Jeremy told me to go ahead and get tickets, they were all gone! :(

So when Jeremy told me that he got tickets I was SO excited.
Google  'Inflatable 5k' if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a 5k, but throughout you have huge inflatables to climb and slide down. The most fun I have had running. I don't know if I can ever do a boring 5k. :) this was a blast. My face hurt because I was smiling the whole time!
Before the race!

After the race

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad that you two got to do this! It sounded like soooo much fun when you told us about it a few weeks ago. I wish we could have come to watch.. or babysit. But I am really glad that he 'scored' some tickets! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete