Sunday, June 14, 2015

Note to self:

check all feet before climbing into bed!!!! If Jeremy wasn't asleep already I would have had him go and scrub those feet! hahahaha



This girl loves to hang her head like this.


We have a daily problem of putting big shoes on. This day she found rain boots. 


I always brag to my mom how when we go to Costco it is always pouring down rain. Oh well! Because we have indoor parking!!!! 


How I get things done these days. Baby Bjorn is a life saver!
I put my make up on and curled my hair while carrying her in this. She is as happy as can be. 


I love how Carly follows Jeremy around outside wondering what he is going to do next.

These girls love this swing. Emma sits in it and Carly pushes!


Carly let me braid her hair! She thinks it's so pretty.  She will run to her mirror and say 'braid!' 


Yupp, this girl loves to hang her head like this.


Emma was also a fan of the Bath & Body Works that we bought. :) At least someone appreciates this amazing smelling soap! (June is Bath & Body Works huge sale...I had to stock up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment