Friday, July 31, 2015

Costco, trains, spinach

Emma can sit up now! It is so nice that we can put her sitting up with a bunch of toys around and she can be happy by playing.


I just love watching these two interact. I could sit and watch this all day long.


I
Carly is such a goof. She layed on the toy bin pulling out toys for her and Emma. 


Spinach! This girl doesn't always like to eat what we fix her. But today she loved the spinach and artichoke dip that we made. Yum!
(Not even joking, right after I took this picture, she spit out everything she had in her mouth. Ugh)

Carly's stink eye. 
Emma is big enough that she can sit in the cart!!! Yay for not having to carry in the car seat anymore just so I can take her out and tote her around the store!
I text this picture to Jeremy letting him know that we made it to Costco. haha. His response 'that's my sucker!' I do whatever it takes to make these babies happy while in the store. Even if it's eating dad's sucker that has been in the car for two weeks!
#ilovematchingmygirls

I love going to Costco without Jeremy. I get things that I wouldn't normally buy with him. (Like the three pack of little kid water bottles!!!) And we don't have a fight whether or not we are going to get a hotdog with pepsi.

As soon as we walked into Costco, Carly knew exactly where we were. She smiled and said 'ice cream???!' haha. That's my girl. I told her if she was good that we could get some. She was AMAZING. Even though it was her nap time. :)

We met some new friends that have trains in their back yard! Carly spent an hour following the train around and around.

Carly walking down the path.
Why does she have to be so big??!! She walked up and down these steps no problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment