Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weekend in Ohio

We were able to take a long weekend trip to Ohio. It was great to see my parents (and Ammon and Dana) and spend some time with them.

On our way to Ohio!!! We made delicious deli sandwiches so we didn't have to eat fast food on the way. The girls did awesome in the car!! I sat between them in the back seat of the car. This seemed to make them both very happy. 


We went to the best zoo ever! The Columbus Zoo.
We were able to spend some time with Anton, Breanna, Olivia, and Katelyn. (They just moved to Ohio a few months ago and so Carly misses seeing her cousins.)
Olivia was wearing this harness and Carly loved being able to hold it and walk around. They giggled the whole time. 


I love this picture of the four girls. Carly trying to pull Olivia, Olivia and Katelyn pulling on Emma's hat. haha


Daddy and Carly :) We were only able to see a few exhibits because we were pretty tired from traveling the whole day before. It was great to see the new Africa exhibit. 


Carly was a huge fan of Aunt Dana's kittens. 


Carly hopped off and ran before I could get a picture. Jeremy took Carly on a four wheeler ride. She was hesitant at first but loved it!


Carly 'helping' Uncle Ammon put together the new shed. She loved picking apart the styrofoam.
We spent some time on that trampoline, in the swimming pool, and in the sand as well!


She loved hanging from the jungle gym. 


Kelsie knocked over her bowl of food, Carly put it all back in her dish. :)


We were able to go swimming with cousins in their pool. Emma loved sitting on the step and splashing. Carly loved trying out the life jacket. She was a little nervous about the water. But is getting more and more brave.

In Oma and Poppa's pool she eventually got brave enough to jump off the deck to Jeremy!


I love matching the girls. I found these cute shirts 'Awesome like mom' 


I love taking pictures of the girls with Oma and Poppa. Just to see how big or small they were when we last saw them.


I love my dad and mom. I never knew how much they sacrificed and did for me until I became a mom. 


Daddy and his girls.


This girls loves playing outside. 


On our way home. One minute she was talking and the next I look and see this...


Love my sleeping babies in the car. 


1 comment:

  1. These little girls are so so cute. Your family is beautiful and you take great vacations.

    ReplyDelete