Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Indianapolis Temple Open House

We were able to stop at the Indianapolis Temple Open House on the way home from Ohio. 


We watched a short video about Temples and then were be able to have a tour of the Temple! They do this after the Temple is completed and before it is dedicated. 

Oh my goodness, this Temple is GORGEOUS. The woodwork was just beautiful. They had some new pictures of Christ that I have never seen before. The baptistry was my favorite part. It was neat to be able to go through with Carly, Emma, and Jeremy. :) 

Oma with four of her grand daughters.
Carly, Olivia, Emma, and Katelyn


Uncle Ammon and Oma with us.


Oma, Ammon, and I. He is my youngest brother and much taller than me.
I think I am officially the smallest Keller. 


I love my cute little family.  I love this picture. I love that it was bright outside and that Carly hates the sun in the her eyes. I love that we were able to go on a tour of the Temple together. I love that the girls match. 


I love my girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment