Saturday, August 8, 2015

Free movie, donuts and sleeping

Friday morning I ventured out and took the girls to a free kids movie AT the movie theater. It was fun! We last a whole 30 minutes. I felt bad because Emma was wiggly and hates being on my lap. I asked Carly if we could go and she said 'yeah!' Little did I know, a huge melt down was about to happen out in the lobby of the movie theater. 

So we came home and enjoyed some donuts.




And watched a show while Emma took a nap. 


Emma loves to rest her head on things. Sometimes she puts her head on the floor while on her belly, and plays with a toy beside her. T


I forgave her for not sleeping through the night. After nursing her she fell asleep on me! This only happens once and a while. But I love when it does happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment