Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary!! It's been a happy, exciting, and fun 4 years! 


This past year we did the Inflatable 5k together, went to the Nauvoo Temple, bought a house, dressed up for Cow Appreciation Day and got free Chick-fil-a, went to the Go Daddy Christmas party, and had another beautiful baby girl. :)  I would say we had another great and blessed year of marriage :) 

Jeremy's present was a wedding picture. Now that we have a house I wanted a nice wedding picture of us. The best thing is, the picture was free! With every Huggies purchase (diapers or wipes) we get these stickers that have a code. I put all of the codes in that I've been saving and I picked out a free 11x14 picture.

Our friends watched the girls and we went out to eat! We enjoyed a burger and alfredo at Granite City. Oh and I got raspberry lemonade. 


I love this man so much.


Trying to decide on what to get. I don't know why I always think I'm getting something new. I always get alfredo when we go out and I am never disappointed.

(Not pictured: the donuts we got at Hyvee for our dessert) 
Jeremy bought me a dozen roses! This was a great surprise :)
I love that wedding picture.
The picture was taken right outside the Temple after we walked out for the first time as husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment