Sunday, January 24, 2016

dress up, french fries, best helper

Well here it is, another Sunday night and I can't get to sleep. Dang Sunday naps! 
Oh well, I can update my blog!

Carly is the best helper!! She loves helping me measure out the ingredients, stir, and eat when making chocolate chip cookies.

By the way, she is a huge fan of that purple giraffe dress from Oma and Poppa. She asks for it every day. "Pretty purple Emma giraffe?" Emma's animal is the giraffe. Whenever Carly sees a giraffe she calls it Emma's giraffe. 

Two of her favorite Christmas presents. Dress up clothes from Oma and Poppa. And this adorable stroller from Aunt Dana. I would say they both scored!! 


Every day for lunch Carly asks for french fries. One day last week when we were on our way home from the store, I asked what she wanted for lunch. Of course she shouted "french fries". We stopped at Wendy's and got their 4 for $4 deal. I was happy and so were the girls. 

I love having two little princesses in the house. I could not believe it. Emma kept this crown on for an hour! She didn't take it off!

Note to self: do not give baby named Emma a straw. She will hit you with it and make you bleed. Big ouch.

I love these two. I love seeing how much they love each other. I love seeing them experience new things. I love seeing them in the morning when we first wake up.
(This is how Carly's hair looks when we don't fix it. Now you know I'm crazy about fixing it every day.)

Enjoying a snack at their table.

I was cleaning the kitchen and Carly asked for a wipe. She went over to the table and started cleaning it! She is such a huge help!

 At the same time Carly was wiping down the table, Emma was busy screaming her head off because she kicked the chair out from under herself. bahaha. Don't worry I snapped a picture before helping her. Silly girl.

1 comment:

  1. lol... so glad you can document these 'every day' events. Love seeing these posts/ blogs. And yay for the 'score' on the dress up clothes and Aunt Dana's baby stuff !!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete