Tuesday, January 26, 2016

sleeping in??

The other day, while I was nursing Emma at five in the morning I got so angry at my parents! 

I laugh at this now while I write it down. But I got so angry because they never let me sleep in! 
I am a tired person. I always have been. Don't even think that they were 'just getting me ready for motherhood'. Because NOTHING can prepare you for motherhood. Not even reading books, talking to other moms, talking to your own mother. It's just not same for everyone. 

With that being said, I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights and waking up early for anything. 
I love love love these two girls.

After church on Sunday I snapped a few pictures. I was going to pick just one to put on here, but I wanted to show just how many pictures I actually take then I choose one. Now that Emma is WALKING it takes so much time to keep her from running away. 












1 comment:

  1. these are adorable pictures...but I do remember MANY days you got to sleep in ;)...

    ReplyDelete