Sunday, January 24, 2016

yogurt, climbing, messes

Just a few pictures I have taken in the past week: 

I swear this girl gets into anything she can get her hands on. She loves kind of paper or nicely placed items to spread all over the floor.

Carly loves the good yogurt. She knows we buy the greek yogurts for Jeremy and I. When Jeremy isn't home she pulls it out the fridge and brings it to me to eat. Silly girl. She knows I will cave and just give it to her.

I swear I read Carly one book and this is what I look up to. Emma pulled out clothes from a box that are too small, pulled out all the socks and tights from their containers, pulled out books, and climbed on these three chairs. AAHH. It took me a lot longer to put it away. 

Carly was feeling left out that I took a picture of Emma on the chairs. :) CHEESE.

1 comment: