Saturday, January 9, 2016

Emma's smashcake!

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Emma!!!

She wasn't a fan of her headband.

Emma would not move her hands from those spots! Carly was a huge fan.

Daddy showing Emma how to take a bite. 

Daddy giving her a little help.

I think she liked it!

And she digs in. Without moving her hands at all. haha.


She couldn't believe we were letting her do this. 
She also didn't like the icing up her nose.

Both girls are digging in!

Jeremy finally noticed that she wasn't moving her hands. So he helped her. 


Emma really liked licking her fingers. 

We had our sweet neighbor come for cake and ice cream.
He enjoyed watching Emma eat the cake. :)

Loving this icing. 
A family picture on Emma's 1st birthday :)
 (Jeremy took the picture with his selfie stick!)

my handsome man. I sure do love him.

I love love love how Carly's face is so big.
 She could not stop looking at herself and wanted Jeremy to take a picture.
I love doing these for the girls for their birthdays.
It's fun to see what they like and do all in one spot!
Emma has three less teeth than Carly did at a year old, and she is a whole two inches shorter! I couldn't figure out why all of her pants were always dragging. I didn't remember Carly ever having that problem in the same pair of pants. Now I know. Emma is shorter. Our sweet petite little Emma.

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! Such fun pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be just like her mommy. None. .blue eyes. .and petite. ...so cute! !

    ReplyDelete