Sunday, September 10, 2017

Baby boy!

On Thursday, September 7th I had my 38 week appointment. The doctor checked to see if I was dilated at all. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have been having so many contractions! And I was even up an hour the night before having hard contractions. Oh well. Carly wasn't anything and then I dilated in one night with her. 
Starting this blue scrapbook for baby boy. It is so weird doing blue paper and a blue scrapbook! 

Just when I don't think this belly can stretch any bigger, it does! Holy moly. These dresses were one of my favorite purchases for this pregnancy. I got three different colors and they have been on repeat every week.

swaddling blankets for baby boy. I couldn't decide which one to use for newborn photos, so of course I situate them and send a picture to my sisters to help me decide.

And the newborn sets, navy or stripes?! so cute and fun to choose which one for pictures.

Baby bandanas are super cute. Instead of bibs for them to catch spit up and drool.

This outfit! Oh my goodness. Brown pants AND a vest. Cat & Jack brand at Target is my go to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment