Sunday, September 10, 2017

Carly's first day of Preschool!


 She could hardly contain her excitement on Tuesday because she knew it was her first day of preschool! She is going to Lovely Lanes and I have heard nothing but good things about this preschool!

Since Clayt and Talon were still in town, I put Emma down for her nap and then Carly and I headed to preschool a few minutes early so we could have a little bit before walking her in. She was so excited. She kept asking if I was going to miss her. She kept asking when it was time to go in.


Her emoji and name is behind her with the glasses.

Table to write her name.


Then they get to pick what table they want to start with and sit and play with toys. Usually there is play-doh and she goes for that.




One more picture to send to Daddy!
She gave me a kiss and said good bye. No tears from her at all! I could tell she was a little nervous but she was so excited!


Then I came home and after Emma got up from naps, the uncles had left and we ate brownies and ice cream.



Jeremy gets off work before Carly is out of preschool. So he usually goes to pick her up. We were headed to Costco after her first day of preschool, so he walked in and got her and carried her out. I had to get a picture. I love these two.
She got in the van and said 'can I go back?'
I am so glad she loves it. She said she loves to paint and play outside and is meeting new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment