Sunday, September 10, 2017

Every morning I have requests for chocolate chip pancakes or french toast from the girls. I love having breakfast with them. They sit at the counter and help me mix it and put the chocolate chips on. Then they eat a ton!

She wasn't quite ready to wake up, Jeremy went and got her from her nap and she just wanted me. I can't help but just soak it all in.

Emma and I picked Carly up from preschool on Friday because Jeremy had an oil change in his car at the same time Carly needed picked up. We walked to go get her. It has been SO nice lately. And it was seriously a five minute walk. I can handle that!

After preschool shows with Daddy scratching her back. This is a daily thing right now and she pretty much LOVES it. Carly doesn't take naps, as of this week, because she is in afternoon preschool. But once she is in bed at 7:30 at night I don't hear a peep from her! It has been so nice. During the summer they were up until 9-9:30 every night. And yes, that's Emma on the floor in her pink Minnie Mouse blanket.

Daddy playing on the trampoline with them. Not that it's already dangerous enough that he jumps with them, he stands them on his shoulders and bounces a little. Yikes!



1 comment:

  1. Goodness. The things daddies do that make mommies cringe. You have such a darling family.

    ReplyDelete