Thursday, September 28, 2017

My 27th Birthday

It was fun to have my mom here for my birthday. I can't remember the last time I was with my mom on my birthday. And I had a surprise guest! It was about 5:30 and Jeremy was taking forever to grill the pork chops for dinner. (I requested pork chops on the grill, rice, and broccoli).  Someone knocks on our door, I open it and it is my brother Clayt! Total surprise. Jeremy knew about it and didn't tell me! He did mention, oh girls are you excited for mom's last present?! Not thinking it would be Clayt. He hung out with us for a few days.

From Jeremy I got a gold bar necklace that says 'I (heart) u' I wear it all the time and I am in love. I also got two nursing dresses. They unzip from the sides! Genius and super cute.From my in-laws I got a nursing shirt. Best thing ever! I can nurse and still be covered up. From my mom we ordered a nursing top that has pockets and it super flowy. From each of the girls I got an outfit for the baby. Jeremy asked what they thought I would like, they both said 'clothes for baby boy!' haha they know my obsession right now is dressing this baby.
They each chose an outfit for the baby for me for my birthday. Cute!!

I know this has nothing to do with my birthday. But lately Jeremy will tell Emma stories. It usually had to do with a dragon eating our baby. Then when Oma got here it was about a dragon eating Oma. hahahaha


It is tradition to do streamers for birthday. Jeremy forgot them when he went out the first time to get stuff for me with the girls. So he went back out to Hobby Lobby to get streamers and a 2 and 7 candles.




The cool kid table. 


We brought up chairs and the leaves to our table, and everyone ended up sitting in our front room. haha

We went to Red Robins to get my free hamburger on Friday night (September 15th) because my mom was already here and my birthday was on a Sunday. It was nice to get away and enjoy a good burger and fries, oh and Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment